lunes, 18 de febrero de 2019

FICHA REPASO INGLÉS. 6º PRIMARIA. CORREGIDA.

COMPARATIVE AND SUPERLATIVE.
1. This exercise is easier than the previous exercise.
2. This TV show is the least/the most interesting.
3. Yesterday was the hottest day of the year.
4. It is the least/the most difficult test of all.
5. This pen writes better than my previus one.
6. This book is more exciting than that film
7. This pupil is the most inteligent in the class.
8. This is the oldest castle in Britain.
9. Friends are more important than money.
10. This watch is more expensive than the necklace.
11. This actor is the most famous actor in Spain.
12. English is easier than Italian.
13. Hostels are cheaper than hotels.
14. My sister is older than me.
15. This cake is more delicious than ice cream.
16. This dress is the most beautiful in the shop.
17. This t-shirt is worse than that t-shirt.
18. My car is the more modern than yours.
19. I want the newest phone in the shop.
20. My dog is younger than hers.

 













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.