domingo, 19 de mayo de 2019

Ficha Repaso Inglés 6º Primaria Ud 6. Refuerzo y ampliación.

Ficha Repaso Inglés 6º Primaria Ud 6. Refuerzo y ampliación.

HOJA 1.

1. Look and write.
 1. Vet. 2. Astronaut. 3. Inventor. 4. Journalist. 5. Dancer. 6. Archeologist. 7. Clothes designer. 8. Architect. 9. Sport person. 10. Doctor.
2. Match.

1. In the future I'll be a chef. I won't  work in a restaurant. I'll work in a café.
I'll make the best cakes.
2. In the future I'll be a vet. I won't work in a farm. I'll work in a zoo. I'll look after the animals.
3. In the future I'll be a sport person. I'll work really hard and I'll go to the Olympics. I won't be the fastest runner but I'll be the best swimmer.

3. Write.
In the future Holly will be a journalist. She won't work for a newspaper. She'll work for a magazine. She'll interview famous people.
HOJA 2.
1. Look, number and write. Write a sentence about yourself.
 3. When Jane dropped her ice cream, she was disappointed.
6. When Lucy learned to surf, she was proud.
1. When Sam saw the door, he was curious.
4. When the train was late Jack was impatient.
2. When Daisy saw the snake, she was scared.
5. When the balloon made a noise, George was surprised.
When I had an exam I was worried.
 2. Read and circle.
 1. It was a strawberry ice cream which/who Jane dropped.
 2. There was a very kind waiter which/who worked in the café.
  3. He gave her another ice cream which/where she didn't drop.
   4. There was a table outside the café which/where Jane ate her ice cream.
   5. Then she went to the beach which/where she built a sandcastle.
3. Rewrite the sentences using which, who or where.
1. This is the beach which Lucy went to.
2. This is Lucyś mum who took Lucy to the beach.
3. This is the ice cream which Lucy's mum bought for her.
4. This is the café where Lucy's mum bought the ice cream.
Hoja 3.
Ejercicio 1.
1.You have to be kind and hardwo-rking to be a doctor.
2. You have to be healthy and careful to be a sport person.
3. You have to creative and hard-working to be a clothes designer.
4. You have to be creative and clever to be an inventor.
5. You have to be healthy and creative to be a dancer.
6. You have to be clever and kind to be a vet.
EJERCICIO 2.
1. William.
2. Clare.
3. Anna.
4. Richard.
EJERCICIO 3.
 This person (Mike) will be an inventor because he is (he´s) hard working and clever and he loves projects.









 


 











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.