viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2018

EJERCICIOS INGLÉS. 6º PRIMARIA. REPASO PREVIO. PAÍSES Y NACIONALIDADES.

1. Complete.

COUNTRY
NATIONALITY
Brazil
Brazilian
Canada
Canadian
Ecuador
Ecuadorian
Italy
Italian
Tunisia
Tunisian
Poland
Polish
Spain
Spanish
Sweden
Swedish
France
French
Greece
Greek
Japan
Japanese
Thailand
Thai
 


2. Look at the pictures in Activity 1. Write.

- I'm Luis. I'm Ecuadorian. We speak Spanish in Ecuador.
- I'm Marie. I'm Canadian. We speak English and French in Canada.
- I'm Walid. I'm Tunisian. We speak Arabic in Tunisia.
- I'm Sofia. I'm from Sweden. I sepeak Swedish and English.
- I'm Marco. I'm Greek. The capital of Greece is Athens.


3. Look again adn write has got or hasn't got.

- The boy from Ecuador has got glasses.
- The Greek boy has got curly hair.
- The Canadian girl has got freckles.
- The boy from Tunisia hasn't got straight hair.
- The Thai girl hasn't got long hair.
- The Swedish girl has got blond hair.



 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.