miércoles, 12 de diciembre de 2018

FICHA REPASO PAST SIMPLE-PAST CONTINUOS-PRESENT SIMPLE-PAST SIMPLE. REFUERZO y AMPLIACIÓN. INGLÉS. 6º PRIMARIA.

PÁGINA 1.
FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH THE SUITABLE VERBS IN PAST TENSE.
1. Ann read a book yesterday.
2. My sister was playing tenis when you arrived.
3. We were listening to music when my mother called us.
4. My brother was sleeping while I was doing my homework.
5. They were styding while we were working out.
6. I was doing my homework, when she rang.
7. You were speaking, when the accidet happend.
8. They were cleaning the house, while you were doing the dinner.
9. Tom went to the cinema yesterday.
10. My mother was running this morning, when she fell bad.
FILL IN THE BLANKS WIT THE SIMPLE PAST OR SIMPLE PRESENT.
1. Sarah watches a film every night.
2. I studied English the last year.
3. We played the guitar a week ago.
4. My brother reads the newspaper everymorning.
5. They go to the cinema every Saturday.
6. Peter cleaned the house yesterday.
7. My sister spoke withe her friend an hour ago.
8. We eat an apple every morning.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.