martes, 4 de diciembre de 2018

PAST CONTINUOS. INGLÉS. EDUCACIÓN PRIMARIA. REFUERZO y AMPLIACIÓN.

(Incluye actividades interactivas. Tomadas de B.P.).

FICHA REPASO PAST CONTINUOS AND VERB TO BE.
TO BE.
1. WRITE THE CORRECT FORM IN PRESENT SIMPLE.
1. My dog is black and grey.
2. They are Greek.
3. Sam and Diana are school Today.
4. David is very polite.
5. I am on holiday.
6. Lions are in the jungle.
7. This cake is delicious.
8. Those books are very interesting.
9. You are a bit unpolite!
10. The magazines are on the chair.
11. Your teachers are in the departament.
12. Our neighbour is from Poland.
13. This exam is very dificult.
14. The cat is in the kitchen.
15. My brothers are in the campament.
16. She is 11 (eleven).
17. Sam and Dave are with their parents.
18. I am very shy.
19. Laura is in Oxford this summer.
 20. He is very sad today.
21. These shops are on the corner.
22. He is a handsome tall teacher.
23. Susane is a good person. I've met her since 2000.
24. Summer is great!
25. I am busy this week!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.